Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Bacon and Egg Sadnwiches

Stating the obvious: There isn’t a picture added to this post. Long story short, I really over cooked the bacon. I did not want to photograph the sandwich at all. Honestly I was so upset by it I wanted to cook more, but James wasn’t having it. Something about burnt bacon is still bacon and all that. Anyways, very “crispy” bacon slices later I did have a mostly delicious sandwich. I will be making this again in the near future and adding a picture for everyone. Until then here is the recipe.

Ingredients
2 eggs
Salt
Pepper
2 Tbsp of mayonnaise
1 Tbsp of hot sauce
2 English muffins, split and toasted
2 tsp of olive oil
1 green onion chopped
4 slices of cooked bacon
Directions
Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper together
In a separate bowl mix together the mayonnaise and hot sauce, then spread onto the English muffins
Saute the green onions with the oil over medium heat for 1 minute
Add in the mixed eggs
Allow eggs to cook without touching for about 30 seconds
As they cook gently scramble the eggs (do not over stir larger pieces are key)
Place the eggs onto the English muffin, layering the bacon on top
PS the sauce may seem a little odd to some (James was NOT a fan he compared it to the new Star Wars trailer, such a blow to my ego after his rant about how awful this movie is going to be), I however found it to be AMAZING!!! I will not go back to normal egg sandwiches ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and replying to comments so don't be shy. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

XOXO