Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Stuffed Biscuits

AGAIN!!! I have no pictures, I promise I am hanging my head in shame right now. Nothing went wrong with this one, unless you count the fact that we didn’t like ham and Swiss cheese combo. I just totally spaced on getting a picture. I promise from now on the camera will stay in the kitchen with me.

Ingredients
8 slices of deli ham
1 can of Pillsbury Grands! flaky biscuits (our secret)
8 slices of Swiss cheese (I recommend against this)
Butter
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
Spray a baking sheet and place the biscuits on
Open each biscuit in half and place a roll of ham with the cheese stuffed inside
Seal each biscuit back up
Cook in the oven for 15 minutes
When you pull them out put a dab of butter on top of each biscuit and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and replying to comments so don't be shy. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

XOXO