Friday, May 13, 2016

Five on Friday: Friday the 13th



Happy Friday everyone!!! I hope y'all have a fantastic day and don't let the 13th get you down.




I am OBSESSED with 3OH!3. I know all the words to every album and have been to several concerts so of course today I am super excited to FINALLY have the new album!!! I am so stoked for this. It has been a long time coming. Now if they can travel across the Atlantic I will go anywhere in Europe to see them.
 
 Next stop MILAN!!! I’ll be seeing this lovely and fashion filled city later this month. Paris may be the dream city, but Italy is the dream country. Just a few short weeks and I will be getting my very first taste of everything Italian. Any of y’all that may have been please help a girl out with things to do and where to eat.
 
 Almost caught up on the adventures we’ve been having. Spring Fest 2016 and Ludwigsburg will be posted up next week until then check out my photos from Vienna and see why we found it to be a bit underwhelming. And for gorgeous Spring photos as well as a nice dose of The Sound of Music, check out Salzburg.


Let’s talk hair for a second here. I love my hair. I will be the first to say it is my vanity. I may not always style and more often than not it end ups pulled back from my face during the day but I love it. I have to tell y’all the best product ever for making it salon soft – we all know what I mean that impossible to achieve on your own softness – and to make it healthy and increase growth is AG Hair Repair Serum. The best part it is cruelty free. Not to mention your hair smells delicious after.
 
I just can't help myself.
 Have a wonderful weekend and remember to avoid Camp Crystal Lake.


For More Friday fun:

A Little Bit of Everything

A. Liz Adventures

Cup of Tea

The Farmer's Wife

Life in Leggings

Meet at the Barre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and replying to comments so don't be shy. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

XOXO