Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy May!!!



Hello everyone!!! Long time no update.

Life has been pretty good here in Stuttgart for us. At the end of March, I went to Prague for the second time and began planning a third trip, Vienna finally AND with James, and at the end of April Salzburg where I got to enjoy the beautiful scenery from The Sound of Music.


One of the most exciting things this month is Stuttgart’s Spring Festival, which we will attending this week and at the end of the month I am going to Milan!!! I cannot wait to start my exploration of Italy. Just like France, a thousand and one places I wish to see within the country. A few extra places around Germany are still in the works, but you can be sure I will be enjoy this Spring weather we are having.

I’ll be playing travel catch up here, recapping the amazing cities I have been fortunate enough to experience. I have missed writing and sharing all these photos with y’all.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading and replying to comments so don't be shy. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

XOXO